The Scubapro MK25 EVO BT G260 Carbon BT is an upgrade to the popular G260 technical diving system. This upgraded regulator system delivers greater durability with a carbon fibre cover and Black Tech finish.
The balanced piston MK25 EVO BT offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity, and instant delivery of air on demand. The G260 Carbon BT second stage, with its large diaphragm, internal metal components, and high-flow exhaust valve for excellent breathing sensitivity and resistance to freezing, ratchets up its ruggedness with the addition of a carbon fibre front cover.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, carbon fibre can resist substantial shocks without damage.
- Both first and second stages feature a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating on metal parts that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating system) insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
Note: We stock only the DIN version of this model.
Limited Promotion: Top up SGD 185 for a Scubapro R195 Octopus + Dive Box Pressure Gauge with Hose. While stocks last.
SPG Upgrade: Top up SGD 150 for an upgrade to Miflex 75cm Carbon HD + Stainless Steel Bolt Snap 76mm + Scubapro 52mm Pressure Gauge Capsule White.
Scubapro MK25 EVO BT G260 Carbon BT
- Brand: Scubapro
- Product Code: Scubapro-MK25-G260-CBT
- Availability: In Stock